Comprehensive Capabilities from the Foundry Floor
Enablence is the only company in the world with three different types of foundries: polymer, silica-on-silicon and III-V materials (InP/GaAs platforms). This allows us to take on the most complex custom module and subsystems projects, complimented by our leading-edge standardized products, to satisfy all size and functionality requirements.
Our unique in-house silica-on-silicon and polymer PLC foundry services include:
- Propagation loss: < 0.02 dB/cm
- Index contrast range: 0.1 to 4%
- Wavelength: visible through infrared
- Etching: up to 50 µm depth; side wall verticality better than 88°; accuracy < ± 0.2 µm
- Metals: Au, Au/Sn, Cr, NiCr, TiW, Al and Ti/Pt
- Thermo-optic effect: 1x10E-5 per degree-C
- Propagation loss: as low as 0.11dB/cm
- Index contrast range: as high as 30 percent
- Wavelength: visible through infrared (with some exceptions)
- Thermo-optic effect: 3.0x10-4/oC (Low power consumption)
- Low PDL
Our customers enjoy a level of agility and flexibility they cannot find anywhere else. They come back to Enablence time and again due to our exceptional technical capabilities, responsiveness and quick turnaround.
To learn more about how our comprehensive foundry capabilities can serve your core business objectives and project goals, please request a consultation to discuss your needs.