APD32T-XS 10 Gb/s Long WavelengthModel Number: APD32T-XS
APD32T-XS is a top-illuminated, high speed avalanche photodiode chip with a dual pad layout and an optical aperture of 32 um. The APD is optimized for single-mode 10 Gb/s SONET/SDH as well as 10G PON applications. A key feature of this innovative APD is low excess noise, enabling receiver sensitivities of -27 dBm for 10 Gb/s Non Return Zero signals when used with an appropriate TIA.
- Top illuminated 10 Gb/s avalanche photodiode, having a large optical aperture and a high gain-bandwidth product.
- Enables a receiver sensitivity of –27 dBm with commercially available TIAs
- Large optical aperture of 32 μm
- Low capacitance: 140 fF
- Low operating bias: 23 V
- Low temperature dependence: 21 mV/°C
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85 °C