Enablence USA Components –Fremont, CA
You will be involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation and/or repair of mechanical products. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Mechanical Engineering field.
- Design mechanisms for positioning and aligning optics (focus, rotation, translation, tip and tilt)
- Design mechanical mounts for optical components (lenses, mirrors, prisms, etc.)
- Analyze the mechanical tolerances and thermal stability of optical assemblies using FEA and other analytical tools
- Design mechanical tooling and fixtures used in the assembly of optical modules
- Develop alignment and assembly processes for optical instruments
- Good knowledge of Opto-mechanical design of parts and assemblies (optical component assemblies and optical instruments)
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant opto-mechanical design experience.
- Strong problem solving, teamwork, project management, and communication skills
- Being able to work a flexible schedule when dealing with critical production line issues
- BS in technical field, prefer in mechanical or electrical engineering
Please fill out below form to apply: