We are looking for a full time Accountant in our Fremont, CA office. This person will prepare complex journal entries, advise management by conducting financial analysis and preparing reports, and liaise with external auditors and deal with financial irregularities.
- Prepare complex journal entries including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll.
- Prepare balance sheet schedules, profit and loss statements, ledgers, bank reconciliations, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Conduct analysis of accounts and records to compute taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws and regulations.
- Compile and analyze multinational company’s financial data and formulate analytical models to consolidate transaction records and assist in preparing the consolidated financial reports and disclosures.
- Coordinate and monitor the company’s inventory analysis and control; establish efficient data collection methodology for all cost elements; establish cost standards for labor, materials and overhead for all products; assist in establishing and implementing consistent cost accounting policies, methods and practices for the company.
- Establish, maintain and monitor internal cross-country control systems in order to ensure accurate accounting records and proper internal control.
- Advise management regarding effects of business activities on taxes and formulation of strategies for minimizing tax liabilities.
- Liaise with external auditors and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise, produce reports and recommendations following audits.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
Please fill out below form to apply: