Chip Testing Technician
As a chip testing technician, you are expected to strictly follow instructions from Engineers. You will perform tool calibration, data recording and you will lean from supporting engineers for trouble shooting. You will report to backend supervisor.
- Following optical testing protocols, SOPs, optical engineer’s instructions, and fab priority for testing running all the chips.
- Performing tool calibration, recording data into corresponding files or database, and basic tool maintenance.
- Reporting any failures or anomalies to optical engineer or supervisor.
- Keeping work environment clean.
- Providing training to new employee.
- Preparing chips for shipping.
- Supporting engineer for trouble shooting.
- Basic computer skills such as using MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Being able to work different shifts (this position starts from morning shift)
- Being able to work over time when needed.
- 1 year of wafer fab work experience. Candidate should have good interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment.
- High school diploma. Preferred with an associate degree in technical fields
Please fill out below form to apply: