Enablence is an industry-leading manufacturer of innovative integrated photonic products for TeleCom, DataCom, CompuCom, aerospace, sensing and bio-medical areas. Enablence’s products have been marketed globally and deployed as critical elements in many major fiber-optic networks around the world. Enablence’s technology has been proved to be a commercially viable solution for an integrated photonic platform with applications ranging from 100G+ high-speed optical transceiver, sensor networks, to medical devices. Enablence is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada; with subsidiaries in Fremont California USA and Suzhou China. For more information, please visit www.enablence.com.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and a leading role in the Company’s capital raising efforts.
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive product cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance, Accounting and legal functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with IFRS and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Professional Accounting designation
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in the technology industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Please fill out below form to apply: