Data Analysis Engineer (Ottawa, ON)
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to assist in the development, deployment and maintenance of a database to manage our PLC testing data.
- Involve both the development of the front-end framework to facilitate inventory management and analysis of data.
- Enhance back-end server architecture to optimize the database design
- Implement statistical process analysis algorithms
- Improve the responsiveness and reliability of the system.
- Additional work will include integrating with a strong manufacturing database team that already is in place
- Background in the physical sciences or engineering, and emphasis on the management and analysis of data. Science, math or engineering university degrees.
- Solid development experience in Python; familiarity with Django an asset
- Experience working on UNIX-based systems
- Experience working with non-relational databases
- Experience in cloud deployment and management of cloud hosting environment (database administration, optimizations for responsiveness and scalability)
- Experience with front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery)
- Proficiency with Git
- Able to work independently with confidence, but willing to work in a dynamic team environment
Please fill out below form to apply: