Equipment Engineer / Facility Manager
Enablence USA Components –Fremont, CA
As an Equipment Engineer, you will maintain, trouble shoot and repair various wafer processing equipments. You will also need to improve system uptime, tool capabilities, and maintenance infrastructure.
- Work in a Facility Engineer team to maintain wafer FAB equipments and facilities to ensure smooth high volume manufacturing.
- Monitor and maintain operation of process equipment and develop method of improvement.
- Establish programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipment problems.
- Define or maintain equipment SOPs and PM schedules.
- Support Process Engineer in process trouble shooting.
- BS in Electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- 3 years of hands-on experiences in CVD, PVD, RIE, e-beam, high temperature annealing, and photo lithography equipment.
- Wafer FAB experiences in using SPC and DOE
- Knowledge of DI water equipment, electrical power supply, electronic components.
- Being able to work a flexible schedule when dealing with critical production line issues
Please fill out below form to apply: