Enablence USA Components –Fremont, CA
As an Equipment Technician, you will work with the team to maintain, trouble shoot and repair various wafer processing equipment.
- Performs PMs on Wafer FAB equipment and facilities items on-time.
- Responds to equipment and facilities requests for repairs.
- Maintain the optimum performance of equipment through scheduled PM’s and calibration of equipment.
- Support continuous improvement activities for productivity and yield enhancement.
- AA or AS degree in Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- 1 year of hands-on experiences in CVD, PVD, RIE, e-beam, high temperature annealing, and photo lithography equipment.
- Ability to read, comprehends, and executes assembly or work instructions, equipment manuals, mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, and diagrams.
Please fill out below form to apply: