FAB Process Engineer
As a Wafer Fab Process Engineer, you will develop, improve and sustain wafer fab processes including photo lithography, dry etch, and thin film deposition processes for high volume photonic integrated device manufacturing. You will report directly to our Fab Manager.
- Developing, improving, and sustaining wafer fab processes including photo lithography, RIE, and thin film deposition processes for high volume photonic integrated circuit manufacturing.
- Owning photolithography or/and other processes and tools
- Conducting data analysis, failure analysis, and yield improvement
- Maintaining or defining process SOPs, providing instructions to technicians for wafer processing
- Maintaining or defining quality management standard including creating and reviewing SPC charts for robust quality control
- Supporting equipment engineer in tool trouble shooting
- Providing technical support to contract manufacturers.
- International travel Up to 25% (to China)
- 3 years of hands-on process development experience in wafer fab in photo lithography, RIE, or thin film deposition.
- Familiar with material& process characterization methods
- Wafer fab experience in using SPC and DOE
- Strong problem solving, teamwork, project management, and communication skills
- Being able to work overtime when needed
Please fill out below form to apply: