Fab Production Technician
- Following clean room protocols, SOPs, process engineer’s instructions, and fab priority for running all the wafer processes including photolithography, metal deposition, CVD and dry/wet etching, wafers/chips cleaning, and wafer dicing.
- Performing metrology tools calibrations and wafer measurements, recording data into corresponding SPC files or database, and performing basic tool maintenance.
- Reporting any failures or anomalies in wafer fab to process engineers. Supporting process & equipment engineers for trouble shooting.
- Providing training to new employees.
- Preparing wafers for shipping.
- Keeping fab environment clean.
- Basic computer skills such as using MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Being able to work in swing shift.
- Being able to work over time when needed.
- 1 year of wafer fab work experience, prefer in processing photonic and waveguide related device wafers.
- High school diploma. Preferred with an associate degree in technical field.
Please fill out below form to apply: