Fab Production Technician (Swing Shift)
As a fab production technician, you will report to frontend process supervisor. You need to follow clean room protocols, SOPs, process engineer’s instructions, and fab priority for running all the wafer processes including wafer dicing.
- Performing metrology tool calibration and wafer measurement, recording data into corresponding files or database, performing basic tool maintenance.
- Reporting any failures or anomalies in wafer fab to process engineers
- Keeping fab environment clean
- Providing training to new employees
- Preparing wafers for shipping
- Supporting process & equipment engineers for trouble shooting
- High school diploma (preferred with an associate degree in technical fields)
- Basic computer skills such as using MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Being able to work different shifts.
- Being able to work over time when needed.
- 1 year of wafer fab work experience, prefer in processing photonic and waveguide related device wafers.
Please fill out below form to apply: