Hardware Engineer, R&D Development Center
Enablence USA Components –Fremont, CA
We seek a motivated hardware engineer to work in a fast paced environment. The candidate should have strong technical skills in order to drive product development from concept to production. Responsibilities will include architecture, specification, hardware design, debug, delivery of systems to production, and post-production support.
- Responsible for circuit design and verification for complex and high speed board design/development, debug and bring up.
- Selection and characterization of critical optical and electrical components.
- Oversee PCBA layout activities.
- Define performance validation and characterization requirements execute EVT and DVT tests.
- Failure Analysis and Debug for product development.
- Development of manufacturing test strategy and test flow.
- Support for new product qualification activities.
- Laboratory experience with high-speed optical and electrical test equipment
- Knowledge of high-speed optoelectronic devices (e.g. lasers, detectors, modulators)
- Directly related industry experience that includes high speed transceiver design is desired.
- Multi-disciplinary background with a demonstrated record of innovation
- Minimum BS EE/Physics/Applied Physics or equivalent education.
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering/Physics/Applied Physics or equivalent education and experience a big plus.
- Experience with analog and digital system design (circuit design, layout and evaluation)
- Proficient with design, layout, simulation and verification tools
Please fill out below form to apply: