Junior RF Test Engineer
Enablence USA Components –Fremont, CA
As a junior RF Test Engineer, you are expected to be passionate about using advanced test technology and deliver well-organized, accurate and reliable test results. You are expected to quickly pick up the detailed test procedures, and to independently carry out the test jobs with some key guiding. You will have great opportunities to work with the R&D team to gain comprehensive knowledge of product development.
- Complete high-speed (100G) optical module test independently.
- Develop and maintain in-house test software framework and database applications.
- Compile and analyze data to make recommendations for test process optimization.
- Generate reliable test result and make analysis.
- Identify problems during the test, have critical thinking and confidently explain the root cause of a problem.
- Play a significant part in delivering quality assurance.
- Actively communicate defects with Principle Engineer to improve test procedures.
- Master of Electrical Engineering, with emphasis on RF data Communication Engineering preferred.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and present data and facts in a synthetic manner.
- Strong understanding of the production testing and field of wireless telecommunications components and assemblies and solid understanding of RF and wireless tests, RF systems manufacturing methods, field deployment and familiarity with documentation.
- Strong HW/SW problem solving skills and high attention to details.
- Must be comfortable working with board level schematics.
- Familiar with programming language and software tools with emphasis toward signal processing.
- Experienced with lab/test equipment: Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, RF and data communications test sets, DCA and BERT.
- Grade A in related courses such as (but not limited to) “Theory of communication”, “Signal system”, “Signal processing“， “Fiber optics communications”
- Self-motivated; able to demonstrate initiative and drive toward completion of objectives
- Able to work with Engineering to resolve component qualification issues with documented test results
Please fill out below form to apply: