We are looking for a senior level engineer in the area of electronic, optoelectronic, or photonic packaging or assembly. You are responsible to work independently as well as build and lead a team to develop the manufacture process of integrated photonic products. You may also be responsible to lead the effort to develop automated assembly equipment for volume production.
- Take the ownership of key packaging processes including high precision die bonding, flip chip die bonding, wire bonding, fiber optic alignment, laser welding, …
- Commercialize the integrated photonic packaging technique for volume production.
- Develop automated equipment for photonic integration
- Support or lead the new production introduction for volume production of integrated photonic products..
- Develop quality assurance measures for the manufacture of integrated photonic products.
- Senior expert in mechanical assembly (press fits, adhesive bonding, fastener selection)
- Project leadership and ability to lead teams
- A “hands-on” and interactive heuristic learner
- Strong problem solving, teamwork, project management, and communication skills
- Master degree or Phd in Manufacturing, Engineering, Packaging or equivalent work experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
- 5-7 years’ proven manufacturing assembly engineering experience preferred
- Being able to work a flexible schedule when dealing with critical production line issues
Please fill out below form to apply: