Optical Assembly Technician
Enablence USA Components –Fremont, CA
As an Assembly Technician, you are expected to strictly follow instructions from Engineers. You will perform a variety of complex technical operations on the production. You must have steady hands to performance this job.
- Works on fine pitch soldering and fiber splicing.
- Handles and mount tiny components (resistors, capacitors, diodes, ceramic, laser, etc) on the electronic boards or sub carrier.
- At least one year experience working as an assembler or technician.
- Experience with ESD protocol
- Experience with microscopes
- Candidate should have good interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment
Please fill out below form to apply: