In this position, the candidate will play a key role in developing optical waveguide circuit devices, setting up and improving device testing and assembly systems. You will work closely with design, software, process, mechanical engineers and other team members to ensure on time delivery of quality products.
- Develop optical waveguide circuit devices to meet technical specifications.
- Setup, maintain, and improve optical waveguide circuit test stations, including software, SOPs, and SPC charts.
- Analyze device testing data for performance and yield improvement.
- Define and maintain device specifications for internal and external use.
- Optimize device testing efficiency. Provide training to technicians.
- Support R&D project, production line, and sales activities.
- M.S. (Ph.D. is preferable) in Physics, Optics, EE or related fields
- Knowledgeable of optical communications
- Experience in designing optical waveguide, CWDM, or DWDM devices.
- Experience in setting up or working with optical communication device testing systems.
- Experience in software for device testing systems.
- Experienced with Solidworks, Labview, Python, C++preferred.
- Being able to work with flexible schedule and on call when dealing with critical tasks.
Please fill out below form to apply: