Optical Sub Assembly Testing Technician
As an optical testing technician, you are expected to work closely with testing and design engineers to process the testing work smoothly. Your responsibilities cover from setting up test station, testing R&D parts and assemblies to generating and maintaining test data.
- Testing of ROSA/TOSA, lasers and photo diodes
- Set up optical test station
- Calibration of test equipment
- Lab Organization
- Maintain test results and generate test reports
- Work closely with Engineers to debug issues
- Working knowledge of optics, optical elements, and optical test set ups.
- Preferred: Experience using ATE, Keithley source meter, OSA, optical power meters, DCA, VNA, and BERT measurement system
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP), ISO, Bills of Material, and the handling, cleaning and inspection of optical components.
- Good manual dexterity and visual acuity.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality of work.
- Ability to follow verbal and written procedures.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Must be a self-starter capable of working with very little direction.
- Ability to contribute as an individual and as a team member.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Associate’s degree and 4 to 8 years’ experience in optics or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please fill out below form to apply: