Product Engineer / Project Manager
We are looking for an individual with strong technical background and marketing experience in the field of optical communication components. The qualified individual reports directly to VP of R&D; work with different departments including R&D, supply chain, marketing & sales, as well as customers; takes responsibility of the entire product lifecycle. The qualified individual is also expected to build a team as product portfolio grows.
- Conduct market study for optical communication components based on integrated photonic technologies
- Work with customers on product requirements and draft product specifications
- Be able to review and comment an optimized solution based on applications and customer’s requirements
- Coordinate R&D team and production team for NPI and production ramp
- Establish and maintain lines of communication with sales team to discuss services and technical issues.
- Be able to continuously develop the knowledge base of current and new products
- BS in technical field, prefer in mechanical, optical or electrical engineering. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in the technical field of optical communication components design, development, engineering
- Program management skills and ability to lead a team
- Strong organizational and well-developed social skills
- Solid problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Be able to travel and work a flexible schedule when dealing with critical issues
Please fill out below form to apply: