Quality Assurance Manager
Enablence USA Components –Fremont, CA
- As one of the key individual contributors, you will function as the key organizer & planner of quality engineering activities as mutually identified by R/D, production, customers and suppliers to assure consistent quality of products by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice systems, validating quality control processes and providing documentations.
- Achieves quality assurance objectives by contributing and analysing to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality and customer service standards, identifying and resolving quality problems, completing audits, determining system improvements and implementing changes.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes, monitoring production, documenting evidences, determining operational and performance qualification, writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing production process, quality system, compliance and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training programs.
- Prepares quality documentations and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, corrective actions and re-validations.
- Over five year quality management experiences in fiber optics or telecom industry. Familiar with ISO9001 and TL 9000 quality management systems.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Telcordia reliability standards, understanding of QA and testing processes, procedures and tools.
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative, problem solving and continuous improvement environment.
- Educational or employment experience in technical or manufacturing environment. Knowledge of elementary statistics and statistical process control.
- Bachelor degree required, Master’s Degree and with additional certifications preferred
- Being able to work in a flexible schedule and dealing with critical tasks
Please fill out below form to apply: