Report to the VP of R&D of the company. The qualified individual assumes the leadership role of a team of highly talented engineers, plans and manages various R&D projects in the development of high-speed photonic engine (200Gbps & 400Gbps) based on Enablence’s unique hybrid integration platform. He or she should also work with manufacturing team to bring new products to volume production and to improve yield of existing products.
- Provide technical leadership for company’s R&D projects
- Initiate, plan, and manage multiple R&D projects and continue improving photonic integration platform
- Ensure on time delivery of high quality new products within planned budget.
- Mentor the individual team member to expand their expertise in the design and process development of photonic chip, hybrid integrated subsystem, assembly, packaging and testing
- Master degree in physics, electronics, optics or other relevant science or engineering fields, Ph.D. preferred.
- 5+ years’ industrial experience in fiber optics, optoelectronics, or electronics
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in management role
- Direct experience in integrated photonics and optoelectronics, chip design, and advanced packaging.
- Management experience in bringing R&D projects to volume production
- Excellent ability to work with other teams on complex tasks
- strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of product engineering and excellent ability to master new technologies
- Prefer speaking Chinese
Please fill out below form to apply: