Supply Chain Engineer/Manager
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Engineer/Manager who can overhaul our supply chain protocols, procedures and strategies. The successful candidate will have excellent experiences, skills and the ability to plan internal production and manage external contract manufacturing partners as well as suppliers with our talented, efficient team. He or she will be responsible for meeting goals that are discussed with our management monthly and quarterly. We’re interested in improving our speed, efficiency and resource use to increase our company’s overall revenue and provide more reliable service for our customers. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Manage internal production plan such as work orders, schedules, priorities, inventories.
- Manage company purchase orders, schedules of deliveries, qualification of the suppliers, cost management.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase our efficiency and speed
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports to company management.
- Handle communications and negotiations with external contract manufacturers, suppliers and business partners.
- Optimize warehouse functions
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electrical Engineering, optical engineering or related fields.
- 4+ years’ experience in supply chain management.
- Skillful in MS Offices, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with ERP programs (enterprise level preferred) is a plus
- Working experience in fiber optics industry is a plus.
Please fill out below form to apply: