Wafer Fab Manager
As a Wafer Fab Manager, you will manage a group of engineers and operators to sustain, develop, and improve wafer fab processes including thin film deposition, photo lithography, dry etch, dicing, and polishing processes for volume photonic integrated device manufacturing. In this position you will reported to Director of PLC engineering and Operation.
- Manage a team of process engineers and operators to sustain wafer fab operation
- Lead the team to develop and improve fab processes for volume production of PLC products
- Maintain and improve quality management system of wafer fab
- Collaborate with design team and backend team in R&D projects and quality improvements
- Support equipment team in tool maintenance and upgrade
- Provide technical support to contract manufacturers.
- Ph.D. in Physics, Chemistry, Chemical or Materials Engineering or related fields.
- 3 years of industrial experience in managing an engineering team
- 10 years of hands-on process development experience in photo lithography, dry etch, or thin film deposition (ALD, CVD, or PVD). Dicing or polishing experience is a plus.
- Strong problem solving, teamwork, project management, and communication skills.
- Up to 25% travel to China
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out below form to apply: