Wafer Fab Process Engineer
As a Wafer Fab Process Engineer, you will develop, improve and sustain wafer fab processes including photo lithography, dry etch, and thin film deposition processes for high volume photonic integrated device manufacturing. You will report directly to our Fab Manager.
- Developing, improving, and sustaining wafer fab processes including photo lithography, RIE, and thin film deposition processes for high volume photonic integrated circuit manufacturing.
- Owning chemical vapor deposition or/and other processes and tools
- Conducting data analysis, failure analysis, and yield improvement
- Maintaining or defining process SOPs, providing instructions to technicians for wafer processing
- Maintaining or defining quality management standard including creating and reviewing SPC charts for robust quality control
- Supporting equipment engineer in tool trouble shooting
- Providing technical support to contract manufacturers.
- 5 years of hands-on wafer fabrication experience, preferably from a production environment
- Direct experience in CVD, photo lithography, RIE, or thin film deposition
- Familiar with material& process characterization methods
- Experience in using SPC and DOE
- Strong problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
Being able to work overtime when needed
- Master’s degree in Physics, Electrical/Chemical/Material/Device engineering or related fields. Bachelor’s degree with extensive experience would also be considered.
Please fill out below form to apply: