Custom Wafer Fabrication
Enablence is a world leader in photonic wafer manufacturing, with industry leading silica-on-silicon and platforms. Our team has extensive fabrication experience covering products from miniature transceivers to large-scale optical circuits. We can customize our waveguide process to satisfy specific requirements for performance & yield. Enablence’s wafer fabrication facilities have the capacity to meet any requirement.
- Propagation loss: < 0.01 dB/cm
- Index contrast range: 0.1 to 4%
- Wavelength: visible through infrared
- Etching: up to 50 μm depth; side wall verticality better than 88o; accuracy < ± 0.2 μm.
- Metals: Au, Au/Sn, Cr, NiCr, TiW, Al and Ti/Pt
- Thermo-optic effect:10-5/oC
- Propagation loss: as low as 0.11dB/cm
- Index contrast range: as high as 30%
- Wavelength: visible through infrared (with some exceptions)
- Thermo-optic effect: 3.0×10-4/oC (Low power consumption)
- Low PDL